Minggu, Desember 14, 2008

JLPT, Supernova, Bonenkai

helooooooo, halooo, haii..

Influenced by my friends, i will write my blog with english too ! :)
I'm sorry if my grammar is "sedikit kacau", hehe.

Last week, i went to Jakarta YIPPIE !, exactly to SMAN 6 Jakarta. My purpose was to participate in JLPT. :)
I said "participate", because i wasn't ready yet for the test, *upss*


First section, vocabulary, second, listening (i was confuse in this part of the test @.@), last, japanese grammar. Hope i'll pass it, =p


Next, with my friends, we went to Blok M Plaza for DDR TIME




After a few hours, our body felt so healthy tired, we decided to go back to the bus, time to go back to Bogor !
Before i went home, i went to the bonenkai festival in Hotel Salak with Arin, Lukman, Melisa, Nenden, Ucha, and Tikus. So much fun there, from the display of the traditional japanese martial arts, music, bon odori, and the last was the fireworks ! Woooow, amazing ! :)

2 komentar:

bebexter mengatakan...

Ada gw ada gw ada gw.!
Bsok mw ddr time lg gk?

ubim mengatakan...

oke oke, besok ddr timee !